Student Worker — Digital / Marketing Consultant
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated digital consultant to join our team at Limbo. You might be enthusiastic about social media, SEO, analytics, or simply have a flair for writing. If so, you could be the right fit for this role.
Well, It depends on your unique skills, but it could be that you’d:
- Work on our own marketing, like SoMe, branding, etc.
- Develop and implement strategies for various social media platforms.
- Create engaging content, monitor trends, and interact with our online community.
- Conduct keyword research, on-page optimizations, and stay updated on SEO best practices.
- Apply SEO principles to optimize websites for search engines.
- Craft compelling and clear written content for digital platforms.
- Get a chance to work together with our specialists on client projects.
Regardless of what skills you bring, you’ll get a chance to practice your skills alongside your studies. We’ll schedule your work hours to fit your schedule at school and figure out your weekly work hours together.
While familiarity with all areas is an advantage, we also encourage individuals with skills in a single discipline to apply, if you have the willingness and eagerness to learn and develop in other areas.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and experience in developing strategies for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Understanding of SEO principles and experience in optimizing websites for search engines.
- Ability to conduct measurements and analyse data to evaluate the effectiveness of digital campaigns/websites and propose improvements.
- A strong written communicator with the ability to convey complex ideas clearly and understandably.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills within the digital field.
- You may be studying Markedsføringsøkonom or something similar.
Limbo is an award-winning digital agency with over 23 years of experience and more than 20 employees. We have offices in Vejle, Copenhagen, and Portugal. Our expertise lies in creating digitally impactful campaigns and developing websites and intranets for national and international companies and organizations, including the UN, International Red Cross, Danish Crown, LEGO, and more.
We are a diverse team that values each other and enjoys our workday, where we foster a sense of community and benefit from our fantastic lunch arrangement. Your new team consists of consultants, project managers, designers, as well as front-end and backend developers, all under one roof.
The position is located in Vejle, and we aim to fill it as soon as possible.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like you, and if we sound like the place for you, don’t hesitate. Drop us a line (and don’t be afraid to show us the cool stuff you’ve done so far) at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re holding our breath, waiting to hear from you.